Church Music and Worship
The Church Music and Worship Department exists to assist and provide resources for individuals, churches, and association to establish, develop, and expand a diversity of music and worship ministries through training, support, spiritual encouragement, and fellowship.
- Training Opportunities
- Instrumental Workshops
- Children’s Music Camp (grades 3-6)
- Youth Worship Arts Camp (grades 7-12)
- Handbell Workshops
- Minister of Music Workshops
- Associational Awareness Meetings…How Can We Help You?
- Graded Choir Workshops (preschool to adult)
- Accompanist Workshops
- Serve As a Resource
- Pulpit Supply
- Speaker (or participant) for Appreciation Banquets