Annual Church Profiles due by Feb. 28
Pastors, church administrators and secretaries, the cutoff date for the Annual Church Profile is Feb. 28.
This year LifeWay Christian Resources is using SBC Workspace, a new web-based reporting system.
Here are six ways the Annual Church Profile information is used:
- Completing the Annual Church Profile (ACP) is important and informs the Southern Baptist Convention, KNCSB and your association of how many people churches and associations won to Christ in the past year.
- If your church attempts to secure a building loan, the ACP report can be used to show loan officers that the church can handle the financial encumbrance.
- KNCSB uses ACP reports to plan church planting and church-strengthening strategies.
- The church or association can use previous and current ACPs to plot trends and visually illustrate growth or decline.
- When a new pastor or staff member comes to your church, the ACP gives them insight about your congregation.
- By completing the ACP you are serving all congregations across the Southern Baptist Convention in the sense that churches can look at the ACP data for any congregation to aid them in calling a pastor.