WCC receives matching gift challenge
Webster Conference Center, Salina, Kan., has received a matching gift challenge. Friends of WCC have pledged $100,000, if dollar-for-dollar matching donations are given.
Construction is progressing on the new multi-purpose building at the conference center. However, completing the building depends on raising additional money. The new building will include:
- A multi-purpose room/gymnasium on the ground floor for worship, meetings and recreation
- A 200-seat worship center on the second floor
- An elevator to the second story of the new building as well as to the second and third stories of the Chapel
- An enclosed bridge linking the existing Chapel and the new building
- Several large meeting rooms capable of holding at least 75 people
- A canteen and commons area for people to gather for meetings and fellowship
With the matching gift challenge, any gifts to WCC will be doubled. If you would like to help meet this challenge goal, please send your gift or pledge to:
Webster Conference Center
2007 Challenge Grant
5410 SW 7th St.
Topeka, KS 66606